RHINOC® Sport All Purpose Cleaner is a powerful concentrated cleaner specially developed for an effective and safe cleaning of all types of sports flooring, sports mats, punching bags and -cushions. RHINOC® Sport Performance All Purpose Cleaner has a prolonged action and cleans deeper than the universal cleaners because of the enrichment with probiotics.
It has a powerful and effective triple action for optimal hygiene:
1. Deep microscopic cleaning in the smallest impurities of a surface
2. Removal and prevention of unpleasant odors
3. Creation of a safe and healthy microflora on surfaces. RHINOC® Sport Performance All Purpose Cleaner is safe to use, environmentally beneficial and biodegradable.
With over 50 million active probiotic microorganisms per milliliter, RHINOC Sport All Purpose Cleaner can be called the most powerful of its kind.
RHINOC Sport All Purpose Cleaner considerably reduces the risk of unwanted odors and mold. Because there are no aggressive and toxic ingredients, the all-purpose cleaner is completely safe to use and suitable for all sports equipment. The all-purpose cleaner is biodegradable and harmless to humans and the environment.
• Sports apparel
• Mats (f.e. Judo mats, puzzle mats, Gymnastic mats, Yoga mats, etc.)
• Boxing bags
• Probiotics based (Microorganisms will continue to work for 3-5 days after use)
• Very powerful thanks to at least 50 million probiotic microorganisms per ml
• Very concentrated
• Fresh sent
• Prolongs life of equipment
• Long shelf life (a minimum of 2 years)
This dependents on the type and way how it’s applied:
dilution in the atomizer: dilution 40ml (approx. 4 cap full) per 500 ml spray bottle.
1. Dilute the product with warm water in a spray bottle.
2. Economical spray the to be cleaned surfaces
3. Clean/wipe with an absorbent cloth, E.g. Micro Fiber cloth.
The 1L. concentrate is enough for approx. 25 applications with a 500 ml spray bottle.
Dilute in the bucket: dilution in a 10L bucket: 100 ml for normal pollution / 300ml for extreme pollution.
1. Fill a bucket with warm water.
2. Add the product.
3. Clean the materials as usual. For smaller surfaces with a cloth, for larger surfaces with floor /-spray wiper.
With Pre-moistened wipes: dilution in a 10L bucket: 100 ml for normal pollution / 300ml for extreme pollution.
1. Fill a bucket with water.
2. Add the product.
3. Moisturize to a maximum of 15 cloths.
4. Clean the materials according to normal procedures
The 1L. Concentrate is enough for approx. 3-10 bucket fillings (10L.).
IMPORTANT note: use diluted product usually ships within 3 days. Rests can be disposed through the drain.
ATTENTION: Maintain products at a temperature between 5°C and 40°C; shielded from direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
Composition according to the E.U. guidelines:
Anionic surfactants <5%, perfumes, preservatives (Phenoxyethanol). Contains (1.8-Cineole). Can cause an allergic reaction. For further information see www.rhinocsport.com.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.